Our Free Business Offers
These special offers are designed to improve workplace health.
- Free Posture Evaluation
- Office Ergonomic Check-Up
- 10-Minute Health Talk
- 10-Minute Stretch Session
- 10-Minute Chair Massages
Posture has an incredible influence on our body’s functionality. Unfortunately, proper posture is a lost art for many people. Years of sitting at a desk or standing at a counter can weaken posture. Dr. Bomberg offers in-office posture evaluations to help entire teams become more aware of their posture habits and learn ways to improve their posture and overall wellbeing. Dr. Bomberg’s posture evaluations include:
- A 10-20 minute health lecture for the entire team
- Easy things team members can do to improve health in the workplace
- Hands-on proper posture checks, known as “wall checks”
- A wall check is when a person stands with his or her back flush against a wall. He/she must put their head, shoulders, glutes, calves, and heels flat against a wall. This procedure helps them notice how upright this stance is, and how their posture should be when they’re doing everyday tasks.
To learn how simple posture changes can make a big difference in employee wellness, Schedule a Posture Screening Today
Perhaps you’ve heard the term, “ergonomics” but aren’t sure what that means for you or your employees. With an Office Ergonomic Check-Up, Dr. Bomberg comes to your office and to each workstation to provide you with simple, cost-effective solutions to improve the physical working environment. Dr. Bomberg will be able to provide you with unique and valuable workstation customizations that will allow you and your team to work more efficiently for both increased productivity and reduced physical strain.
We take a more one-on-one approach with our office ergonomic check-ups. Here’s what we’ll do:
- Provide easy-to-implement steps to improve office posture
- Spend time with each employee, and provide specific, tailored, individualized assessments for each person
- Visit each employee’s workstation to assess their station and working posture
- Teach employees to utilize items they already have to improve their workstation; not add more things for the office to have to purchase (unless necessary)
Schedule an On-Site Check-Up Today!
Bomberg Chiropractic is here to help the Corporate Athlete. This health program identifies the triggers in your employees’ lives that are affecting them today. When we come to your location, we will help your team members address these issues first, then provide exercises and stretches that can best benefit your employees.
What we provide in each of our Health Talks:
Schedule a Health Talk Today!
- An in-office visit with your entire team
- A 10-20 minute fun, interactive, and informative chat about workplace health
- A variety of topics, including: Improve Your Posture at Your Desk, The Natural Approach to Headaches, and more. *All topics are specifically chosen to your company’s wants and needs.
- An additional 15-minute class on using therapy balls (not included in the free offer)
Who doesn’t love a little afternoon stretch session? Our team will come to your workplace and provide a complementary stretch session to help your team start feeling better. You’ll be able to keep your favorite stretches and implement your own office stretch session moving forward.
We’ll work one-on-one with each of your employees to perform our active release technique (ART) on every individual person. This will include:
- Stretching that focuses only on the upper back and neck for seven minutes
- A two-minute discussion about the common reasons for muscle tightness
- Information about how to properly stretch, and reasons they might need to stretch more often
- *In order to perform the one-on-one sessions, Dr. Bomberg will require a separate room.
Why is this valuable for your business? With any in-office training and exercise program, the typical value of this type of session is generally 50 minutes and costs a fortune. At Bomberg Chiropractic, our mission is to provide very specific, specialized treatment for each individual at your company with our free, 10 minute sessions. Schedule a Stretching Session Today
Tension build-up from hours spent in front of a computer screen and the typical stress many experience in the workplace all cause tightness, and for some, pain. A short chair massage is a little piece of heaven we bring to your workplace for free! One of our licensed massage therapists will provide complimentary chair massages for your team so you can take a healthy, rejuvenating break.
To discuss these special business offers: Contact Bomberg Chiropractic today
A healthy employee is a happy and productive employee.
Chiropractic services from Dr. Bomberg extend beyond the typical, general care. As a business owner, Office Coordinator, or Human Resources Manager, you might consider chiropractic services from Dr. Bomberg as a great way to show appreciation for your employees. Additionally, such services provide value for your team, setting them up with the tools needed to work in an efficient, healthy, and productive manner.
Your company doesn’t have to break the bank to ensure your employees are receiving the best wellness training necessary to lead successful lives. All special business offers provided by Bomberg Chiropractic are free. Keep in mind, the size of your team does not matter. Dr. Bomberg has spoken at offices ranging from two to 500 employees!
Benefits of Having Healthy Employees:
- Fewer Sick Days.
- Increased Productivity.
- Lower Insurance Costs.
Potential for Adjustments in the Workplace
We like to call our free, effective services the “trial run.” If you and your team saw immediate improvements of overall workplace health, you can schedule in-office chiropractic adjustments at your business location. With this, Dr. Bomberg will adjust individual employees from the comfort of their workplace.
We recommend scheduling your in-office appointment several weeks beforehand to ensure enough time is set aside to meet the needs of each employee.
We even accept most insurance plans! Be sure your employees verify their coverage with their insurance companies.
Download our informational pamphlet that explains everything Dr. Bomberg can do for your team!