Insurance Options: HealthEZ
At Bomberg Chiropractic, we care about the patients we treat every day. We are passionate about the work we do, and we want to make sure our services are accessible to all patients. Therefore, Bomberg Chiropractic has expanded our network to include HealthEZ insurance!
THE CARE YOU DESERVE
Bomberg Chiropractic | HealthEZ
Our goal is to take away the confusion of insurance by helping you navigate the steps when you visit our office. We will work directly with HealthEZ on your behalf to ensure you receive the best coverage possible.
To make your first visit to Bomberg Chiropractic quick and seamless, please bring the following with you:
- Your HealthEZ insurance card and/or policy information.
- Any documentation from your primary physician or other certified physician outlining your need for chiropractic care. These are especially important if you’ve been involved in an auto accident or if you’re seeking care as part of workers’ compensation
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT BOMBERG CHIROPRACTIC
Taking a unique approach to providing chiropractic care, Dr. Bomberg spends time getting to know each of his patients. He takes the time to learn about the reasons a patient may be experiencing pain and develops personalized treatments depending on their needs. We’ve listed out all of the chiropractic services we provide at Bomberg Chiropractic:
- General Chiropractic - This is a natural healing method used to alleviate pain and retrain the body to heal itself through the use of several techniques meant to realign the spine.
- Movement Based Massage - Massage is a gentle and effective method for improving your muscles’ ranges of motion, reducing pain, and relieving tension. Dr. Bomberg utilizes a soft tissue massage technique called Active Release Technique.
- Kinesio Taping - This is more of a therapeutic technique used to treat injury, promote recovery, and manage page, done by applying a specialized tape to the area injured area.
- HydroMassage Therapy - Dr. Bomberg uses a fully customizable water massage table for this therapy. The HydroMassage uses the flow, temperature, and concentration of water on the body to alleviate pain and relax the muscles.
- TENS Therapy - Short for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, TENS is a noninvasive therapy that uses a low-voltage electrical current to provide pain relief to the affected area.