Insurance Options: UnitedHealthCare
Dr. Bomberg and the team at Bomberg Chiropractic care about our patients and their health. We believe that each of our patients deserves personalized and effective healthcare regardless of the type of payment they choose. We’re proud to accept UnitedHealthcare insurance, allowing for more people in the Twin Cities to get the care they need.
Have you been searching for a chiropractor that takes UnitedHealthcare insurance, only to be thwarted by red tape and subpar services? Not at Bomberg Chiropractic.
GET THE CARE YOU DESERVE.
Bomberg Chiropractic | UnitedHealthCare
Health insurance has a lot of moving parts and can be difficult to decipher. However, we’re here to help. We work directly with UnitedHealthcare, so you don’t have to! You can focus on your health while we ensure your coverage and provide you with a tailored treatment plan.
To receive the best care in a timely manner, we need the following from you on your first visit:
- Your UnitedHealthcare insurance card and/or policy information.
- Any documentation from your primary doctor or other certified physician outlining your need for chiropractic care. This is even more important for those involved in an auto accident or workers’ comp situation.
We're happy to provide a variety of natural health services to all of our patients, including those using UnitedHealthcare insurance. Here are the quality chiropractic services you can expect at Bomberg Chiropractic:
- General Chiropractic - a natural healing method used to alleviate pain and retrain the body to heal itself through the use of several techniques meant to realign the spine.
- Movement Based Massage - a gentle and effective method for improving range of motion, reducing pain and relieving tension utilizing a soft tissue massage technique called Active Release Technique.
- Kinesio Taping - a therapeutic technique used to treat injury, promote recovery, and manage pain, done by applying a specialized tape to the area in question.
- HydroMassage Therapy - a customizable water massage table that uses the flow, temperature, and concentration of water on the body to alleviate pain and relax the muscles.
- TENS Therapy - short for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, TENS is a noninvasive therapy that uses a low-voltage electrical current to provide pain relief.