At Bomberg Chiropractic, we work with all of our patients to create a unique and effective treatment plan regardless of payment method. Dr. Bomberg cares for each patient and is happy to be a chiropractor who takes Medica insurance here in the Twin Cities. We take the stress out of the payment process by working with the insurance company on your behalf so that you can focus on healing.
GET THE CARE YOU DESERVE.
Bomberg Chiropractic | Medica Insurance
As a chiropractor who takes Cigna insurance, we understand the stress that can come from making arrangements or seeing a healthcare provider for the first time. That’s why we take extra steps to ensure you are taken care of, dealing directly with Cigna to get your full coverage. Dr. Bomberg and the team here at Bomberg Chiropractic want you to focus on healing and getting the most out of your care, not worried about insurance.
To get the most out of your treatment plan and to also ensure you get full coverage from your insurance company, please bring the following items to your first visit at Bomberg Chiropractic:
- Your Medica insurance card and/or policy information
- Any documentation from your primary doctor or other health official outlining your need for chiropractic care. This is especially important for anyone involved in an auto accident or seeing a chiropractor for workers' comp.
We’re proud to provide a variety of specialty chiropractic and related health services to all of our patients, including those using Medica insurance. Here are the quality services you can expect at Bomberg Chiropractic:
- General Chiropractic - a natural healing method used to alleviate pain and retrain the body to heal itself through the use of several techniques meant to realign the spine.
- Movement Based Massage - a gentle and effective method for improving range of motion, reducing pain and relieving tension utilizing a soft tissue massage technique called Active Release Technique.
- Kinesio Taping - a therapeutic technique used to treat injury, promote recovery, and manage page, done by applying a specialized tape to the area in question.
- HydroMassage Therapy - a customizable water massage table that uses the flow, temperature, and concentration of water on the body to alleviate pain and relax the muscles.
- TENS Therapy - short for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, TENS is a noninvasive therapy that uses a low-voltage electrical current to provide pain relief.