Insurance Options: Aetna
Dr. Bomberg has been bringing improved health and wellness to the Twin Cities to ensure his patients receive the care to fit their needs. We understand the frustrations patients may have when it comes to finding quality chiropractic care covered by their specific insurance, therefore, it’s important to us that our services are more widely available to our patients. It’s time to stop worrying and start focusing on healing.
GET THE CARE YOU DESERVE.
Bomberg Chiropractic | Aetna
Though insurance can be difficult to understand, we can help you navigate Aetna insurance payment options for your chiropractic care needs. When you start your Aetna plan with Bomberg, we will work directly with them to verify you will have the full coverage available for you. We care about our patients receiving the absolute best care, which is why Bomberg is expanding to accept Aetna insurance.
When you first stop by our office for your initial consultation with us, please be sure to bring the following with you:
- Your Aetna insurance card and/or policy information
- Any other documentation your primary doctor or physician provided, outlining your need for chiropractic care. This documentation is especially important for those who have been in an auto accident or who are visiting us for workers’ compensation.
Dr. Bomberg provides his patients with outstanding chiropractic care, ensuring his patients receive the best treatment for them. He offers a large variety of chiropractic services for our patients, including services covered by Aetna Insurance.
- General Chiropractic. This is a natural healing method used to alleviate pain and retrain the body to heal itself through the use of several techniques meant to realign the spine.
- Movement Based Massage. This is a gentle and effective method for improving range of motion, reducing pain and relieving tension utilizing a soft tissue massage technique called Active Release Technique.
- Kinesio Taping This is a therapeutic technique used to treat injury, promote recovery, and manage pain, done by applying a specialized tape to the area in question.
- HydroMassage Therapy. This is a customizable water massage table that uses the flow, temperature, and concentration of water on the body to alleviate pain and relax the muscles.
- TENS Therapy. Short for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, TENS is a noninvasive therapy that uses a low-voltage electrical current to provide pain relief.