Insurance Options: Cigna
At Bomberg Chiropractic, our focus is on the patient. We care about your health and wellbeing! Our goal is to provide excellent service through specially tailored treatment plans centered around your needs and expectations. As such, we are pleased to take Cigna insurance from our patients in the Twin Cities!
GET THE CARE YOU DESERVE.
Bomberg Chiropractic | Cigna
As a chiropractor who takes Cigna insurance, we understand the stress that can come from making arrangements or seeing a healthcare provider for the first time. That’s why we take extra steps to ensure you are taken care of, dealing directly with Cigna to get your full coverage. Dr. Bomberg and the team here at Bomberg Chiropractic want you to focus on healing and getting the most out of your care, not worried about insurance.
To facilitate your treatment plan, please bring the following with you on your first visit to our clinic:
- Your Cigna insurance card and/or policy information.
- Documentation from your primary doctor or other certified physician outlining your need for chiropractic care. This is especially important for those involved in an auto accident or seeking care for workers' comp.
Dr. Bomberg focuses on providing individualized care to all of our patients, including those using Cigna insurance. Together with the team here at Bomberg Chiropractic, we are able to provide tailored treatment plans that fit your needs. Here are the chiropractic services you can expect at Bomberg Chiropractic:
- General Chiropractic - a natural healing method used to alleviate pain and retrain the body to heal itself through the use of several techniques meant to realign the spine.
- Movement Based Massage - a gentle and effective method for improving range of motion, reducing pain and relieving tension utilizing a soft tissue massage technique called Active Release Technique.
- Kinesio Taping - a therapeutic technique used to treat injury, promote recovery, and manage page, done by applying a specialized tape to the area in question.
- HydroMassage Therapy - a customizable water massage table that uses the flow, temperature, and concentration of water on the body to alleviate pain and relax the muscles.
- TENS Therapy - short for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, TENS is a noninvasive therapy that uses a low-voltage electrical current to provide pain relief.