Insurance Options: Health Partners
We care about our patients and their health. Through custom treatment plans and dedicated care from Dr. Bomberg and the highly trained team here at Bomberg Chiropractic, we are able to work with each patient to ensure they receive the most effective care. Making our services more widely available to those in the Twin Cities is important to us, which is why Bomberg Chiropractic is pleased to accept HealthPartners insurance.
GET THE CARE YOU DESERVE.
Bomberg Chiropractic | HealthPartners
As a chiropractor who takes HealthPartners insurance, we’re able to provide more payment plan options for our patients. Additionally, to help alleviate the stress that can come from seeing a new healthcare professional for the first time, we work directly with HealthPartners to ensure you get the full coverage available to you. We want you to concentrate on your health!
To make your first visit to Bomberg Chiropractic as smooth as possible, please bring the following with you:
- Your HealthPartners insurance card and/or policy information.
- Any and all documentation from your primary doctor or other certified physician outlining your need for chiropractic care. This will be most important for those involved in an automobile accident or those seeking care as part of a workers’ comp scenario.
Dr. Bomberg takes a unique approach to providing chiropractic care, taking the time to get to know his patients. We are happy to provide a variety of effective and natural health services, tailored to each patient based on need and individual goals. Here are the chiropractic services you can expect at Bomberg Chiropractic:
- General Chiropractic - a natural healing method used to alleviate pain and retrain the body to heal itself through the use of several techniques meant to realign the spine.
- Movement Based Massage - a gentle and effective method for improving range of motion, reducing pain and relieving tension utilizing a soft tissue massage technique called Active Release Technique.
- Kinesio Taping - a therapeutic technique used to treat injury, promote recovery, and manage page, done by applying a specialized tape to the area in question.
- HydroMassage Therapy - a customizable water massage table that uses the flow, temperature, and concentration of water on the body to alleviate pain and relax the muscles.
- TENS Therapy - short for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, TENS is a noninvasive therapy that uses a low-voltage electrical current to provide pain relief.