At Bomberg Chiropractic, we believe that all of our patients deserve the same tailored care, no matter the payment option they choose. We’re proud of our ability to accept UCare insurance, making the barrier to natural, effective chiropractic care that much smaller for many people here in the Twin Cities.
Finding a reputable chiropractor that takes insurance can be a challenge. However, we’re here to change that!
GET THE CARE YOU DESERVE.
Bomberg Chiropractic | UCare Insurance
Insurance can be confusing and difficult to navigate, which is why we take care of the hard part. We work directly with UCare, so you don’t have to! In order to provide you with the best care and to get your full coverage available, please note the following:
To get the most out of your treatment plan and to also ensure you get full coverage from your insurance company, please bring the following items to your first visit at Bomberg Chiropractic:
- It is important to bring your UCare insurance card and/or policy information with you on your first visit.
- If available, bring documentation from your primary doctor outlining your need for chiropractic care. This is especially important for anyone involved in an auto accident or workers’ comp scenario.
We're happy to provide a variety of services to all of our patients, including those using UCare insurance. Here are the quality chiropractic services you can expect at Bomberg Chiropractic:
- General Chiropractic - a natural healing method used to alleviate pain and retrain the body to heal itself through the use of several techniques meant to realign the spine.
- Movement Based Massage - a gentle and effective method for improving range of motion, reducing pain and relieving tension utilizing a soft tissue massage technique called Active Release Technique.
- Kinesio Taping - a therapeutic technique used to treat injury, promote recovery, and manage page, done by applying a specialized tape to the area in question.
- HydroMassage Therapy - a customizable water massage table that uses the flow, temperature, and concentration of water on the body to alleviate pain and relax the muscles.
- TENS Therapy - short for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, TENS is a noninvasive therapy that uses a low-voltage electrical current to provide pain relief.