Insurance Options: PreferredOne
Bomberg Chiropractic is proud to serve the Twin Cities, bringing improved health and wellness to many who need it. As a chiropractor who takes PreferredOne insurance, Dr. Bomberg understands the frustrations patients may have about finding care. We create tailored treatment plans that are specific to each patient, regardless of payment method. We care about each and every one of our patients, and as such work hard to make the path to exceptional chiropractic care easy and affordable.
GET THE CARE YOU DESERVE.
Bomberg Chiropractic | PreferredOne Insurance
Health Insurance can be a challenge to navigate, which is why we work directly with PreferredOne, so you don’t have to. You are then able to focus on your health while we ensure your coverage and provide you with a unique treatment plan.
To receive the care at Bomberg Chiropractic, we need the following from you on your first visit:
- Your PreferredOne insurance card and/or policy information
- Any documentation from your primary doctor or other physician outlining your need for chiropractic care. This is very important for anyone involved in an auto accident or coming to us for workers' comp.
At Bomberg Chiropractic, we provide a variety of specialty chiropractic and related health services to all of our patients, including those using PreferredOne insurance. Here are the quality services you can expect:
- General Chiropractic - a natural healing method used to alleviate pain and retrain the body to heal itself through the use of several techniques meant to realign the spine.
- Movement Based Massage - a gentle and effective method for improving range of motion, reducing pain and relieving tension utilizing a soft tissue massage technique called Active Release Technique.
- Kinesio Taping - a therapeutic technique used to treat injury, promote recovery, and manage page, done by applying a specialized tape to the area in question.
- HydroMassage Therapy - a customizable water massage table that uses the flow, temperature, and concentration of water on the body to alleviate pain and relax the muscles.
- TENS Therapy - short for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, TENS is a noninvasive therapy that uses a low-voltage electrical current to provide pain relief.